Synto – Research Institutions is a complete platform that supports Research Administration processes in orchestration with multiple parallel or sequential workflows in conformity or other business processes
In addition to the pre-funding process, Synto enables a thorough budget management once funding is approved.
- Research activities, projects and sub-projects definition and management
- Internal and external funding programs design and configuration
- Forms and attached documents design and definition for each business workflow (funding, compliance, outcome, etc.)
- Revision, approval and decision workflow design and customization
- Advance budget management (multi projects, multi year, multi funders, etc.)
- Post award management (expenses, budget revisions, milestones, etc.)
- Program/projects assessments
- BI capability with Ad-hoc reporting and data analysis
Synto centralises data and processes for multiple stakeholders including Primary Investigators, Co-PIs, Co-Researchers, Students, Supervisors, Collaborators, Partners, representatives, reviewers and deciders.
One of the major benefits is the ability to start recording the research activity at an early stage to assist the research team better communicate and collaborate on a central platform.
We offer among other key functionalities the followings:
- Multi members multi teams multi sites applications with collaborative approach in building the application
- Advanced budget management
- Advanced review/approval workflows
- Self assessment, on-line review and committee meeting management
- Notification management and CRM integration
- KPI reports and impact assessment
Optional modules are regularly offered to continuously extend Synto’s capabilities, the followings are few examples:
- Contract review workflow
- Semantic Search Engine functionality enables advanced text mining and machine learning capability